Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gone Viral: Cinderella Marriage Proposal




This is going viral and I thought I would post here before several people send it to me--thoughtful SurLaLune people! Here is a Cinderella themed marriage proposal that will set a high bar for other fairy tale princesses--not letting my niece Kensie see this one!

The proposal has plenty of Disney in it, but was actually more inspired by the Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella in which the bride-to-be has starred. I have to be careful or I will not get Impossible out of my head for three days...

About Seth Conerly's Princess Proposal:

On July 18, 2014 I proposed to the love of my life. I had been planning this for months and was so pleased with how it all turned out! Thank you to all the people who helped make this day happen! I love you Taylor!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is quite creative that they come up with something like this. It is not like we see proposals in these stories. It usually goes in such a way where the princess is instantly swept off her feet and taken away by the prince.

    ReplyDelete