Friday, December 3, 2010

Off Topic: Gold Box Deal of the Day: 50% Off Select Melissa & Doug Preschool Toys


Melissa & Doug Abby & Emma Deluxe Magnetic Dress-Up



Okay, this is not fairy tale related, but I wanted to share because I love these toys as gifts and toys for my own house, especially the wooden foods.  Amazon is offering today only, Gold Box Deal of the Day: 50% Off Select Melissa & Doug Preschool Toys. The emphasis is on the wooden toys, not the plush.


Here are some images of the toys, but use the link above to get the half price deals.  These link to the regularly priced toys. (Well, some do, some don't.  Use the link if you're not sure. Also, I'm not linking to all the options, just some personal faves.)

Melissa & Doug Wooden Shape Sorting Clock


Melissa & Doug Wooden Sandwich-Making Set

Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box

Melissa & Doug Food Groups

Melissa & Doug Wooden Sushi

Melissa & Doug Playtime Veggies

I have had great success using toy vegetables when retelling Stone Soup to groups. Distributing the vegetables is always a bit hit when the kids get to put the veggies in the pot.  Love!

However, not included in the sale, but my favorite ever Melissa & Doug is this dragon. One of my nieces named mine Stiles. (After her doctor, believe it or not, and she loves this dragon.)

Melissa & Doug Dragon Plush

No comments:

Post a Comment